You will require a State license to keep a monkey and many states prohibit this so please do your research..

Here is a site where you can use as a guide  but please do not depend on it . Contact your state fish and wildlife department, local police department and county administration to ensure you comply with each of their requirements.

This is a guide, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or currency, please check with your State for up to date captive wildlife regulations


You need a class 3 captive wildlife license for each animal

Specifications for cages according to Florida Fish & Wildlife Rule 68A-6.004 Standard Caging Requirements for Captive Wildlife.

( Please remember these are a minimum ! We want you to give your animals the best life they can have so please do your best to exceed these specifications )